N night2061 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2011 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Birmingham, AL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 24, 2011 #1 Flickr: night2061's Photostream
S saez0r TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2011 Messages 13 Reaction score 1 Location Sydney Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2011 #2 I'm a noob to photography but to me that picture is simply amazing. Good work
Alpha500 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2011 Messages 69 Reaction score 12 Location Derbyshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2011 #3 Great job, like the guy who posted before me, I'm a nood but the picture you've taken is one I would expect to see in a book or magazine, great job.
Great job, like the guy who posted before me, I'm a nood but the picture you've taken is one I would expect to see in a book or magazine, great job.