What's new

American Flag

revenater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
261
Reaction score
22
Location
Rogers AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this while at the horse races and would just like some honest feedback $Flag.webp
 
it's a snapshot. Here's my opinion why: the pole is slightly too close to center of the frame. If you had just moved your perspective slightly more counter-clockwise or waited for the flag to be in full view, if you had been a little closer or zoomed in a bit. If there was a racehorse strolling by...
 
Thank you This was one of those snap real fast pictures. Those are good ideas.
 
Hey great...I love any flag picture. Looks like it was at a school or public place? I am including a flag shot of my own....it was taken on a naval vessel anchored in Croatia. The wind was actually blowing a thousand miles per hour, causing the flag to flap violently in the wind. But with the bright sunny day, I could use a very fast shutter speed. Pretty neat. Love your shot!!
Charlie
 

Attachments

  • $image-1834984062.webp
    $image-1834984062.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 104
It's a flag

You also state "as a newby" that your photos are NOT ok to edit, may I suggest you will learn more by allowing people to edit them
 
jake337 said:

Nice!! The garden shot would be a good black and white....with the metal texture and the soil. Very cool!!

I love the rich colors in the big flag also!
 

Nice! Love the glow of the white stripes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom