What's new

Amsterdam by night pano

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3437.jpg
 
Not sure why you felt the need to bump this after less than two days on the board, but I like the pic, anyway.
 
it's very beautiful. :D
 
astrostu said:
Not sure why you felt the need to bump this after less than two days on the board, but I like the pic, anyway.

some people bump after two hours. I think Jeroen knows that after two days there's usually not much critiquing going on. I like this one. too bad about the fence (?) in the left corner (foreground). Gotta love Amsterdam!






pascal
 
@astrostu
It was on the bottom of page 2 without any replies.

@Puscas
Thanks for the crit. You're right about the fence.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom