An introduction to end all introductions.

katileka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Or why I cannot trust the Soviet Union again.

On one cool autumn morning in 1987, a woman gave birth to a brown eyed girl. Several seconds later after careful deliberation, the woman named her daughter Catherine. And so the story begins.

EDITED BY KGB

And that is why I can never trust the Soviet Union again.

As of July 13, 2004, I am 16 years old and obviously interested in photography. Only relatively recently have I started taking pictures. To be exact April 4th of this year. I have always been absorbed in art, so I consider myself a person with a great eye and a person with one okay eye. My favourite part about taking photographs is editing them in Photoshop afterwards. I have become quite good at doing so.

At this moment in time, my career goal is to work in advertising, but in 4 months I will most likely have an all together different career goal. (As my previous goal was to be an accountant. Perhaps I am just considering careers alphabetically)

Other interests include music, clothes, and computers.

:scratch:

I think you'll fit in here perfectly :lol: welcome to board. Watch out for voods, matt and chase - they are like the kgb around here :shock:

katileka said:
Or why I cannot trust the Soviet Union again.

On one cool autumn morning in 1987, a woman gave birth to a brown eyed girl. Several seconds later after careful deliberation, the woman named her daughter Catherine. And so the story begins.

EDITED BY KGB

And that is why I can never trust the Soviet Union again.

WELCOME

Hmm...this words don't seem funny to me :oops:

They are all serious...but...only personal belief! And also reflects the some mode of the person!

I've not seen too people of your age with such serious thinking about political matters! :shock:

Again welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back