What's new

An Irish Pub

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6035.jpg


118200944700PM_Old-man-with-Arthur.jpg
 
Last edited:
To be honest I don't care for these as much as I have your other work.
I think it's the snapshot-ish quality.
 
A pity he's mid-sitting-down in the first. All in all I like the atmosphere your photo transpires, with the open fire in the background ... and no smoke in sight! :D

The second ... ok, it's senseless to say "I would have..." for this is your photo, but ... ok, I say it, all the same: if I'd taken this, I'd have cropped it differently, I think. No framing of fireplace on the left and the top cropped to the bow of the "Bailey's" on the mirror. But hey, that's just me...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom