What's new

An odd pair.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
319731441_5vZxS-L.jpg
 
hey roger, that's been a while! i was expecting an IR photo to be honest :)
anyway, nice shot man. altough i had to look at the picture a bit before i got the title. but it's still early for me so ...
 
Took me a while to "get it" too... but I got there eventually. :)

Nice shot.
 
Love it! I thought it was a great shot to start with, then I 'got it' and it made it that much better :thumbup: :D
 
Love it! I thought it was a great shot to start with, then I 'got it' and it made it that much better :thumbup: :D

All's been said, so all I can do is quote what has been said before me. :thumbsup:
 

thanks very much mate.

hey roger, that's been a while! i was expecting an IR photo to be honest :)
anyway, nice shot man. altough i had to look at the picture a bit before i got the title. but it's still early for me so ...

thanks ernie, I've been in Australia for a few weeks....I'll be back into the IR soon.

Took me a while to "get it" too... but I got there eventually. :)

Nice shot.

thanks very much :D

excellent roger, well done :thumbup:

thanks Arch.

Love it! I thought it was a great shot to start with, then I 'got it' and it made it that much better :thumbup: :D

thanks a lot....I do love a mystery and this scene was surreal.

All's been said, so all I can do is quote what has been said before me. :thumbsup:

thanks Corrina :D
 
Wow. As a fan of "almost symmetries", I tip my hat to this one! The parasols look hand-painted, and the geometrical organization of the chairs in that beach is surreal. Tremendous capture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom