What's new

An old one...

meganc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
This is from a few months back...when I really just got into photography, I'm know a bit more now.
This was just kinda a snapshot, but it's a nice picture for just beginning. Well, to me at least lol.
Not edited, besides resizing.
Like it?
resiiiized.jpg
 
Looks like its in need of some contrast and saturation. Have you tried tweaking it in an editing program yet?
 
You framed the clouds! Nice, although i would have liked to see the barn a little off to one side, and not in the middle.
 
Nah, haven't messed around with it yet.
Thanks everyone though.
And yeah, it probably would look better with the barn to the side, but I think a few trees were in the way, lol.
 
Looks like a great shot, simple and nice to look at.
 
Thank you :D
I'll have to go back there, I never stop shooting when I'm there.
Photos that is, lol :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom