What's new

An Old Story.....

I have seen similar images from events like this (Vietnam and now India) and they all make me really want to be there, looks like so much fun. Lovely action!
 
Just lighten up the bulls and the man and you have a great shot!

$8410385477_ec81e7926a_o.webp

Just a quick edit .... needs work but the shot is worth your time.
 
Somewhere between the two, Mully but definitely lighter.
 
Thank you Trever, Mully and Ceeboy very much .... :DMully, i think your edit has brought out more details especially on the buffalo side; thank you :DRegards :D
 
I agree with Mully's edit--the original looked too dark, too contrasty. I concur with Trever, these events look VERY exciting, visually!!! One of THE most-interesting sporting type events in the world, I think.
 
Sure, Derrel, that image was too dark, especially on buffalo; and i felt happy about Mully's edit

Thank you very much for your great opinion :D
 
Frequency, what's the story behind these type of shots? I've seen a bunch and I don't know if it's ever been explained.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom