cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2012 #1 Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I think I would have preferred to see the whole tree within your frame.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2012 #3 I'm OK with the crop, which gives you a denser pattern of branches and less sky, but I'd lighten the mid-tones just a bit.
I'm OK with the crop, which gives you a denser pattern of branches and less sky, but I'd lighten the mid-tones just a bit.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2012 #4 I really like this image.... the color adds to the dense mood it evokes :thumbsup: