What's new

An ominous cave...

Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
969
Reaction score
228
Location
Holland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20140517_135353_small.jpg



C&C always welcome. :)
 
If you hadn't told me what it was I wouldn't have known. I like it yet there is still something a bit off, perhaps the DOF. Not sure.
 
If you hadn't told me what it was I wouldn't have known. I like it yet there is still something a bit off, perhaps the DOF. Not sure.


I was wondering if I could fool anyone... :P
This is actually a macro shot of a hole in a tree. You're looking at wood here.
That would probably also explain your feeling about the DOF. :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom