And here is my beloved watch collection :)

goodguy- been meaning to ask you... is that an Alpha in your avatar?

Alfa Romero, hard to say almost looks like a 164 but I am on my phone.

I don't see one calculator watch in your collection, thus it is incomplete.
I am more of a technically oriented guy (thats why I love to shoot in manual) so all my wathes which I consider "collection" are all pure mechanical, Automatic to be more precise.
I do have 2 quartz watches which I use for different needs.
I have a Tissot T-Touch which is a quartz and is my "beater" and a Casio Data Bank (calculator) which was my only watch I used to use until I fell for the charm of mechanical watches.
Today my "calculator" is my alarm clock, old watch with 150 memories but still going strong.

Alfa Romero, hard to say almost looks like a 164 but I am on my phone.

Back at the old country when I still was a student I was known as the Alfa Romeo guy.
I LOVE alfa Romeo, I LOVE cars and today I can only dream of the days when I has a sooped up Alfa Romeo, ahhhh the good old days :)

The car in my Avatar is a car I dream of getting if I ever have the financial means.
Its actually not an expensive car to buy but it is a car that is expensive to maintain its the Alfa Romeo GTV6.
What a gorgeous car, really made for those who were gear heads, it has a timeless classic design and a good speciment will still make a gear head drool because its pure fun to drive.

Back at the old country when I still was a student I was known as the Alfa Romeo guy.
I LOVE alfa Romeo, I LOVE cars and today I can only dream of the days when I has a sooped up Alfa Romeo, ahhhh the good old days :)

The car in my Avatar is a car I dream of getting if I ever have the financial means.
Its actually not an expensive car to buy but it is a car that is expensive to maintain its the Alfa Romeo GTV6.
What a gorgeous car, really made for those who were gear heads, it has a timeless classic design and a good speciment will still make a gear head drool because its pure fun to drive.

Lol I misspelled Alfa and then runnah screwed up romeo.

Yup... Gtv6... That was a truly awesome car. The spiders are wat Alfa is probably most know for, but that gt was the true beauty.

Today Alfa is making few cars that are a worth of Alfa Romeo Heritage.
Alfa Romeo started to loose it touch when they made the 33 which was a modern model of the Alfa Sud, from there it was all down hill but lately it looks like Fiat (who owns Alfa Romeo) started to make nice cars again worth of it past.
The Alfa Romeo 4C is an amazing car which should be resonably priced and I think will be a huge hit, my only pray is that they will bring it to North America

alfa-romeo-4c-02-310512.jpg

I would love to see your watch collection.

Well, far from the collection, I was messing around with my extension tubes and a work watch, just wanted to share with ya. . .

8559165716_87078924ac_b.jpg

8559166506_7fcbe1b4e5_b.jpg

8559167390_0caca7ece8_b.jpg

8558061833_369cbb7565_b.jpg

8559169426_4a9aafb446_b.jpg

8558064455_42e9f78e0c_b.jpg

I am not sure that they are thread worthy, so if you feel like this is spaming your thread, let me know and I will be more than happy to edit them out.

I will get to the "Collection", it's only 6 watches, this weekend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back