Juga No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 1,291 Reaction score 400 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 #1 Peeps dancing at a wedding reception. C&C appreciated. 1 ISO 50, 24mm, f/7.1, 30 sec, rear curtain flash 2 ISO 50, 24mm, f/6.3, 30 sec, rear curtain flash 3 ISO 50, 24mm, f/6.3, 30 sec, rear curtain flash
Peeps dancing at a wedding reception. C&C appreciated. 1 ISO 50, 24mm, f/7.1, 30 sec, rear curtain flash 2 ISO 50, 24mm, f/6.3, 30 sec, rear curtain flash 3 ISO 50, 24mm, f/6.3, 30 sec, rear curtain flash
Juga No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 1,291 Reaction score 400 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 I tried a B&W conversion and I think I like them better this way.
Juga No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 1,291 Reaction score 400 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bump for bashing!