And the other critters

Mikhal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A lot of critters don't mind being out in the open, others you really have to look around to see. When I am out and about a lot of people seem to just be out on a walk with their camera instead of looking around. Sometimes you just have to sit and wait and they come to you.
DSC_1533.jpg

DSC_1587.jpg

DSC_1595.jpg

DSC_1574.jpg

DSC_1608.jpg

That is very true and why I like to go out with my camera alone. Other people don't have the patience with me when I dawdle and I hate the pressure of needing to keep up. Sometimes I want to just stop and observe and see what comes by.

Nice set there.

That is very true and why I like to go out with my camera alone. Other people don't have the patience with me when I dawdle and I hate the pressure of needing to keep up. Sometimes I want to just stop and observe and see what comes by.

Nice set there.
I really have had that as well. Sometimes even if I don’t see anything the peace and quiet in nature is the best stress relievers there is. The duck was just in this small off shoot puddle by itself I almost missed it.

Nice set, I like #5 best.

Thanks!

I almost missed it walking back to my car. I hope there was good food in that offset for how much algae the duck was swimming in.

Is that a Wood Duck in the last?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back