What's new

and?!

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign081812.jpg
 
Makes me wonder what the rest of the message was. Obviously it mattered to someone as the brush-strokes are hand-made. I'm waiting the the next picture with the riposte "because!". Could have a whole conversation with these "found" words.
 
I love found words. I used to do a lot of them. It has lead me down a similar but more conceptual path.
 
Thanks guys! I usually include only parts of letters so the words (even sometimes the letters) are indecipherable, but I liked the look of this one, and as you point out, the message is still unknown.
 
If i were a director, you gave the notion for the name of my film ;)
 
If i were a director, you gave the notion for the name of my film ;)

Thanks. I checked and there have been a couple of films with this title (both "and" and "and?"), but I've never heard of any of them.
 
I really like this one Ken, well seen and captured :)
 
Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom