What's new

Angel

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
1,249
Reaction score
1
Location
Roanoke, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC always appreciated.



angelweb.jpg
 
Any feedback would be great. What am I doing wrong? (besides clipping the wings :blushing:) Did I do everything wrong? Is it just that everyone and his mother has taken a picture of an angel statue in a graveyard before? I was attempting to take something cliche and make it more interesting to look at...did I succeed at all?

I hate bumping....but thanks for looking...
 
That's what I figured...

Well, it's out of my system now so on to something better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom