What's new

Angels

exililly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_1df15d3f87aa368b89f8190b0611db08.jpg
 
To be honest i dont like the angel at all. It does not comliment the statúe and the colors are very Bland. I do not mean to be harsh. Just offering my thoughts...
 
I don't understand what you're saying. The angel is the statue.
 
I don't understand what you're saying. The angel is the statue.

I could be mistaken, but I think she meant to say "angle".

I think this would be a better photo overall if you could do something about the harsh light coming from the background.
 
I did mean angle, sorry.
Damn predictive texts on cell phones ..

and on a second look, with this angle, the ribbon that the top angel is holding is obstructing the view of his face,
 
the one thing that mainly stood out for me was the HARSH contrast between the sky and the angels. i'm not sure how you could fix that, maybe change the ISO setting?

overall i didn't like the photo..... but then again, i don't like photos of statues. just personal preference.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom