yahgiggle

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres a angel photo i took, i think black and white works for this what do you think

$487622_10153409654860548_81121255_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the angle of the angel - unless the angle is the angle of this photograph, in which case, why is there an angel in it?

:angelic: <-- what, no enoticon? :p

It's over processed to the point where it looks like a cartoon drawn on top of a picture of a sky.

I've got to agree with Braineack. It looks like it has been cut out and pasted into the picture. Two things: There's too much of the white glow around the angel (making it look like a cut-out), and there's too little detail to the angel statue (the softness makes it look like a cartoon).

What could fix this shot (in my opinion) would be to reduce the white glow around the angel, and to bring out the detail in the statue (maybe fix the highlights on the face, bring up the shadows or blacks around the sides of the garb or whatever it is to the sides of the angel, etc).

I do like the concept. I don't not like the shot... in fact I do like it... just feels like a bit could be changed. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back