What's new

Animals in a Mood

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I came across a few photogenic animals this past weekend, all of them very collaborative and in a mood, much like the sky. These three images were taken in Steinbach, MB.

Thanks for looking! :)

1. Venting mood



2. Playful mood


3. Sullen? Heartbroken? Homesick? Vindictive? Have your say!
 
Last edited:
Beautifully crisp shots. And the colour of the sky in the first one is so gorgeous
 
Great shots, man! And I think the sheep is thinking, "Look at all these animals. I wish I had a camera..." :)
 
And I think the sheep is thinking, "Look at all these animals. I wish I had a camera..." :)
Haha, could be, could be!

Thanks for looking and commenting, people.
 
Very powerful colours in these shots!
Was this editing to get this effect or was it a polarizer?
 
Very powerful colours in these shots!
Was this editing to get this effect or was it a polarizer?

No polarizer and not much editing on these. The overcast sky is the reason the colours pop as you see them here.

Thanks for you comments, guys!
 
Here's an edited version of the horse image (cloned out the distracting structures in the background).

This was my first real Photoshop work ever. I feel dirty.
 
Last edited:
Thanks much, bullitt :)
 
See, the sheep is thinking "Put that #$)(#@ thing away, or I'll ram is so far up your..."

It's the goat I'm worried about, really. I can hear the echo of his thoughts in my mind...

I'll swallow your soul...
I'll swallow your soul...
I'll swallow your soul...
I'll swallow your soul...

Note to self... don't watch Evil Dead at 9 PM.
 
It's the goat I'm worried about, really.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought those eyes were pure evil... you know, like Rosemary's Baby's eyes :lol:

Glad you like these images, guys.
 
Wow. I love the colors. Really beautiful shots. Very nice indeed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom