S sercandulger TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Turkey, Antalya Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2012 #1 Sercan Dülger www.sercandulger.com
paigew Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 15, 2011 Messages 3,935 Reaction score 1,876 Location Texas (Hill Country) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2012 #2 Love #2!!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2012 #3 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superb images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superb images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards
nmoody No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2011 Messages 849 Reaction score 143 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2012 #4 2 is pretty awesome with that lighting.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2012 #5 Number 2 is really nice with those sunbeams. I like #3 as well, however those yellow flowers in the foreground are a bit distracting. Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Number 2 is really nice with those sunbeams. I like #3 as well, however those yellow flowers in the foreground are a bit distracting. Welcome to the forum, by the way.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2012 Banned #6 I think the first one is tilted (note horizon and flag pole) and the selective color on the flag pulls the viewers eyes from the scenery.
I think the first one is tilted (note horizon and flag pole) and the selective color on the flag pulls the viewers eyes from the scenery.
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2012 #7 I interpreted the first one as that the flag was the subject, showing that something has happened that has affected the town, or something. I like it.
I interpreted the first one as that the flag was the subject, showing that something has happened that has affected the town, or something. I like it.