Another Business Card ?

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I am in the process of redesigning my business card. The one I have now just wasn't printed well and I had a landscape picture at a low opacity as the background. Well, now since I am mainly doing Children's/Family photography I want one that shows that side more. But, I also want to be doing more wedding photography as well. My question is, do I make two completely seperate business cards? Or should I go double sided and have one side as the wedding side and the other portraits?
I'm thinking about going double sided because I would want everyone to know that I do both, but I'm not sure if it would look like too much or busy or tacky. Any opinions on this?
-April

Maybe you can take two smaller photos and put one on each side of the front. Just a thought, thats all. I don't know much about business card layouts.

I like the double-sided idea, honestly. But oldnavy made a nice suggestion as well.

I would make one card. You can put three pics on the back, that show the main part of your business, like weddings, portraits and whatever. If you give your card to a couple who are going to get married, their friends might see it and think: cool, he does portraits as well, or vice versa.

Ok, so here is what I've come up with so far. I have my major info on both sides because you never know which side you might be showing to somebody. But, I also wanted them to go together somewhat as well. Critiques?
Thanks,
April

ONE SIDE:
NewBusinessCardDesignNov.jpg

OTHER SIDE:
NewBusinessCardDesignNovBackofCardc.jpg

You won't get much better than that! The only suggestion would be to keep the background of "one side" the same as the "other side", using the green only to highlight the baby's face...just a suggestion.

There is a company I used to get my business cards printed. They are called 4 Over (www.4over.com)
and are professional quality, thick and cheap!
I got 5,000 cards made (double sided and 16lb paper weight-thick) for $70 that is with shipping and all.

Check them out. You will have to sign up with them before you can really access their stuff.

I really like the double-sided idea! And I really like how you make the O bigger than everything else.

Haha, yep, I knew that I wanted to somehow use the O in my cool "famous" Irish last name...I'm not a designer, but so far this logo has suited me pretty well. I think I may change the wedding side to say "Creative" weddings since I don't shoot totally in the photojournalistic style.

Most reactions

Back