What's new

another butterfly pic for c & c

eskay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
tpf70.jpg
 
Awesome shot. Lovley colours and contrast and the focus is spot on.. Fantastic bokeh as well. Only thing I can pick out is that the white in the flower at the top is a bit distracting, maybe try cloning it out, otherwise top shot!!!
 
Cool! You even got his swirly tongue hanging out :)
 
Paper kites are such nice butterflies and it helps that the wings are not ripped. Love the shot. :)
 
Great shot. But I agree that the leaf at the top reflecting back a lot of light is very distracting. It was the first thing I saw in the photo.
 
Awesome shot. Lovley colours and contrast and the focus is spot on.. Fantastic bokeh as well. Only thing I can pick out is that the white in the flower at the top is a bit distracting, maybe try cloning it out, otherwise top shot!!!


Hi and thanks for useful comments :wink: I agree that leaf at top left is a distraction.
 
Great shot. But I agree that the leaf at the top reflecting back a lot of light is very distracting. It was the first thing I saw in the photo.

Thank you for useful comments. I agree about that pesky leaf.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom