What's new

Another Classic Cruiser Found @ night

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
I Love discovering these hidden jewels...


lincolnlbstreetdec07night-1.jpg
 
That's excellent, for a 'found object' the lighting is perfect and the processing has enhanced it very well.
 
I love when you take pictures of them ;)......jk

great shot and pp
 
Thanks !! something nostalgic about these, I learned to drive on a 73 Plymouth valiant brougham , and my first 3 cars were a 67 impala 327 single hump , 68 amc ambassador sst 343, and then a 67 Plymouth fury 3, I love cruisers.........

Just sooo much gas money for nowadays
 
Nice colors and the vignetting really highlights the car.

That is a Lincoln right?
 
The lighting is perfect in this shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom