L Lunchbox TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2008 Messages 338 Reaction score 7 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 22, 2008 #1 my 3rd Hdr pic....did this one kinda quick but was wondering which version you liked better 1) 2) 3)
jasonkt TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2007 Messages 142 Reaction score 0 Location Coney Island in Brooklyn, US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 22, 2008 #2 Personally I prefer the higher contrast look of #1
DanCanon TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 4 Location Mpls, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 22, 2008 #3 definetely #1, too bad there wasn't more going on in the sky.
ekool42 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 401 Reaction score 130 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 22, 2008 Admin 🛠️ #4 jasonkt said: Personally I prefer the higher contrast look of #1 Click to expand... Agree, I like #1 as well.
jasonkt said: Personally I prefer the higher contrast look of #1 Click to expand... Agree, I like #1 as well.
zookeeper TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location In my cute, retro house Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 22, 2008 #5 I agree, number 1. I would even try upping the saturation, increasing the contrast on the railway, and cropping it as a square since the focus is central.
I agree, number 1. I would even try upping the saturation, increasing the contrast on the railway, and cropping it as a square since the focus is central.
D dheerajjuneja TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location Ghaziabad, India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2008 #6 Is it a real HDR or have you burned the sky a bit? but i like the B&W bit the most...