What's new

Another K-town night

Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
580
Reaction score
0
Location
Seymour, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took some more shots of the Knoxville downtown.......

1. Henley St Bridge with the mighty Neyland in the background...
Picture026.jpg



2. The First Baptist Church...
Picture021-1.jpg



3. The Tomato Head....nice little pizza joint in Market Sq.
Picture028-1.jpg



Please critique,..please and thank you...:wink:
 
i like the picture of the first baptist church!
 
Well, I like the bridge photo because there does not seem to really be a bridge, only suspended lights in different colours (that is so on my screen, and mine's not precisely DARK!), and I like the one of the pizza place. The middle one is kind of ... hmmm-weeelll ... to me.

I must at long last start that theme thread that I've been having on my mind for practically AGES now, now "Pub Fronts". I really must... then this last one must go in there ;).
 
Well, I like the bridge photo because there does not seem to really be a bridge, only suspended lights in different colours (that is so on my screen, and mine's not precisely DARK!), and I like the one of the pizza place. The middle one is kind of ... hmmm-weeelll ... to me.

I must at long last start that theme thread that I've been having on my mind for practically AGES now, now "Pub Fronts". I really must... then this last one must go in there ;).


Thx for the feedback....

That would be very cool, and I would be all over that....
 
i really like the church, great use of the given light
i also like the first shot
the 3rd one though, i am not so fond of, i don't know, just to plain for me.

good work though, keep posting.
 
i really like the church, great use of the given light
i also like the first shot
the 3rd one though, i am not so fond of, i don't know, just to plain for me.

good work though, keep posting.

Thanks, and yeah...the third is more for the local K-towner.....It's a very "artsie" place...... they support local artist by way of displaying their work, kinda like a gallary, ..........and serve good pizza.....:thumbup:

You can actually look in and see some art on the walls.......that's the product of someone local...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom