Another New Guy

kenny33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm now a former Adobe Photoshop guy. It was just a disagreement over downloading upgrades. But never mind that. I've downloaded Affinity and it is impressive. Most of tools are familiar but I have a beginner's problem here. In Photoshop I could open, say 2 photos and tile or cascade them in order to move them to create a single image on a new canvas. One of your tutorials addresses that but it starts with a big cat and then suddenly a wolf pops up. It isn't magic is it?

Hello and welcome, sorry I cannot help with your new software but good luck.....

Hello and welcome to TPF. I'm not an Affinity user either but I'm sure someone here can help out. Best of luck.

hi welcome, I use PSE so dont know the answer.

shuush dont let everyone know light is free....... some fool will want to tax it like they did in the past here in the uk

shuush dont let everyone know light is free....... some fool will want to tax it like they did in the past here in the uk

It is still free in Europe!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Hello, I'm now a former Adobe Photoshop guy. It was just a disagreement over downloading upgrades. But never mind that. I've downloaded Affinity and it is impressive. Most of tools are familiar but I have a beginner's problem here. In Photoshop I could open, say 2 photos and tile or cascade them in order to move them to create a single image on a new canvas. One of your tutorials addresses that but it starts with a big cat and then suddenly a wolf pops up. It isn't magic is it?
Howdy and welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back