Another one not so good

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
kbiwy.jpg

Thank you lucky

Nice seascape - one comment I have is that the horizon is right in the centre and appears to be slightly tilted to the right. Also, is it possible to get more detail in the sky - it certainly looks like there might be more to come out - just asking.

WesternGuy

Nice seascape - one comment I have is that the horizon is right in the centre and appears to be slightly tilted to the right. Also, is it possible to get more detail in the sky - it certainly looks like there might be more to come out - just asking.

WesternGuy

Totally agree. That's not a beloved shot as I mention in title. I myself already had noticed those aspects.
I lost some sky in edition.

Thank you

This one still makes me look forward to being in your country in a month from now! :D
Though anything that has been mentioned is true about this one (technically and compositionally speaking).

You split the sky/water & land 50/50. I played around with your composition, and it works so much better with 2/3 sky. Also if you can do some editing of the sky, it would be that much stronger of a composition.

My personal feeling is that a landscape need not necessarily have a point of interest...or it is composed of several points of interests.....

I like this image for its simplicity.... if you had waited for some more time, you would have received more golden light???? not sure

regards :D

Nice, simple composition. I just wish there were more detail and lively colours in the sky. A simple curves adjustment would make the sky so much better, I would think (I like a more dramatic sky. More contrast --> more colours) :thumbsup:

edit: a curves adjustment would also bring out the reflection in the water :)

Thank you all.

Playing a bit with Gimp and Darktable we can get something towards idyllic

fyu4k.jpg

Or the one I prefer

1el2k.jpg

Last edited:
I like the colours of the last one much better - there is more of a "feeling" of sunset and the oncoming night time in this one - now if you could straighten the horizon and get it out of the centre - another time or next time :thumbup: .

WesternGuy

Thank you WG.
Horizon seams ok to me.
Decentering the horizon in this composition is not easy. Maybe with another perspective.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back