What's new

another overexposure

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Continuing to experiment with overexposure - here's the latest


$o statue 041913.webp
 
I like it. Might want to up the contrast around the eyes, otherwise it has a good "feel". Down with the tyranny of 18% grey!
 
Might want to up the contrast around the eyes, otherwise it has a good "feel".

Glad you like it. I've been going the other way on this. Every time I look at it I want to lighten some of the darker areas some more. However, if I really indulge this, there could be very little left ...
 
Might want to up the contrast around the eyes, otherwise it has a good "feel".

Glad you like it. I've been going the other way on this. Every time I look at it I want to lighten some of the darker areas some more. However, if I really indulge this, there could be very little left ...

Just like the smile on Lewis Carrol's cat... and look where that got him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom