What's new

Another picket fence

I find this image very intriguing, mainly because I don't have a clue what that stuff on the fence is. I like the lines and curves it created. My only nitpick would be that the lower corners are a bit out of focus. Thanks for sharing this one.
 
I find this image very intriguing, mainly because I don't have a clue what that stuff on the fence is. I like the lines and curves it created. My only nitpick would be that the lower corners are a bit out of focus. Thanks for sharing this one.

Fake spider webs.. halloween prop.
 
They look more of a over stretched orange yarn to me.
Nevertheless its a very nice shot. And i like the old fence.
Thanks for sharing this bro.
 
Last edited:
Thank you.

The rather graceful geometry just begged to be captured.
 
haha.
interesting.
 
I like this shot. The color and the perspective is very neat. Shows me there are awesome photos in the most unsuspecting places!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom