Another "school" please?

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the ideas that Bitter and Dom are having their classes participate in. I was wondering if one of you other TPF gurus will start another "school" and select me please? ;););)

why not just read and play along with their schools? There is much to be learned from either.

p!nK

Well that just doesn't sound as much fun. It's like playing soccer by yourself while just across the street the real soccer team is training for their next game lol.

You want to jump in and play catch up? I don't mind, if you do just review my initial school post and get back to me. If not, maybe next time?!

I thought about joining your school Dom, but you didn't get back to me on if you thought it would be more than I could handle. I tried to join your group.. just cause.. I like to feel in the loop.. hehe..

Well, I don't ask a whole heck of a lot, but I do expect people who participate to know how to change settings on their camera, basically enough to input the settings stated in the assignments. If someone is good with that, then the rest is pretty much following along with the directions.

My only concern has been getting people involved who will not truly participate, or gaining too many and not being able to keep up with responses for all of them.

^You^ are doing a great job thus far with your current endeavor, although it doesn't seem as though 10 people are completing each assignment (am I crazy?).

Thanks, I'm glad you feel that way. It's cool that the material is somewhat interesting, even if it is basic. But sometime that's the best place to play around, with the basics.
I feel the same way. We have 14 members (excluding myself) and I'm not sure I've seen 14 post. I guess if it proves to be a pattern I'll just dis-enroll some folk.

Well that just doesn't sound as much fun. It's like playing soccer by yourself while just across the street the real soccer team is training for their next game lol.

Soccer is a team sport, photography can be done solo. It would be more like playing golf w/o a team, you will still improve simply by following along. Just make sure you are not practicing incorrectly.

For me, I pop in and out of their "lessons", learn what I can and apply it to my own photography. But if you are the type that needs a group setting...

p!nK

Hello!

What's this school..? What's the whole deal??
I would love to join something like that if it's still possible. Can somebody fill me in on what this is all about?

Most reactions

Back