Birinni TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2008 #1
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2008 #2 The composition and colors are wonderful. I noticed that the sky gets lighter to the right (similar to what I get with a polarizer and wide angle sometimes [depending on angle of sun]) but it does not bother me at all and I feel it works well
The composition and colors are wonderful. I noticed that the sky gets lighter to the right (similar to what I get with a polarizer and wide angle sometimes [depending on angle of sun]) but it does not bother me at all and I feel it works well
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 #3 damn, from what i've seen so far from you you must live in a beautiful area. may i ask how you post-process your photos? and what time of day do you take them?
damn, from what i've seen so far from you you must live in a beautiful area. may i ask how you post-process your photos? and what time of day do you take them?
Birinni TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 ernie said: damn, from what i've seen so far from you you must live in a beautiful area. may i ask how you post-process your photos? and what time of day do you take them? Click to expand... Thx! I usually shot from 6pm to 9 pm.......... bye B. Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
ernie said: damn, from what i've seen so far from you you must live in a beautiful area. may i ask how you post-process your photos? and what time of day do you take them? Click to expand... Thx! I usually shot from 6pm to 9 pm.......... bye B.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 #5 wow beautiful shot and I great work
zi-shuai TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Guangzhou,China Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 20, 2008 #6 i think the wide angle is wonderful