What's new

another walk in the fog

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
myst.jpg



myst3.jpg
 
Nature is wonderful...... especially if this kind of $hit stays up North. :lol:

These two, along with another recent post of yours offer an experience of winter that I am happy to visit rather than live through.

I like the starkness, the loneliness and the feeling of quieted isolation. I'm not so sure of the green hue in #1 though.
 
Gorgeous. We were having fog over the last 2 days and I was seriously considering braving the cold to get out there and photograph some. The need to do stupid errands and keeping warm won out in the end. I had gone out a few too many times when it was colder and paid the price already.
 
yup, first one is an awesome shot. second one is a bit too foggy for my taste.
 
Both are excellent, but I'll stand out on my own and say I like the second one better. 1st one is busier than the 2nd one which takes away a little of the peacefulness for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom