Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
macro17.jpg

:)

tim

perhaps a fur mitten or something thats made of fur and has a rubber spot :lmao:

By the way, great shot of the pomegranite. Would not have known if I hadn't had one last nite.

I think that was a pretty amazing observation anyway, you have to look pretty close to them to see those curvy bits, the lighting is odd too, but i am very glad you had to speeelll it not me :).

Phew about the second one though, yes definatly furry (and i cant tell you why the mitten is very funny, it would give it away and the wife would be furious), but had to crop it a bit to make it harder.

tim

Yes I agree with Brit...definitely looks like a dog nose! Or it also looks like a fur-lined bomber jacket kinda, like my mom's...hm. I don't know.:meh:

As for the pom...pomeg...pomegranate? Pomegranite? Pom...PFFFT! As for that fruit thing, I had no idea. I thought I was looking deep into an orchid of some sort. Awesome lighting!

All close with the fur thing, just part and speceise missing now, the mittens was funny because this one risks that fate because of an impromptu rectal investigation my father inlaw had to suffer from said creature so Brittany and Annika are very close.

Incedently Brittany have you ever tryed taking pictures of ruffed lemeurs? We had a hand reared one at the zoo that was the most adorable creature in the world, almost sickenly so, it used to press its tummy up to you for scratching and it had the most gloriously soft fur, and such gentle little fingers not even speilburg could have invented a sweeter animal, and because it was so tame it made a perfect subject for taking pictures of, not moving as fast as the ringtails.

tim

Most reactions

Back