orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love those!

My oldest daughter (12) said that in her science class, the teacher showed them images of ants drinking sugar water that had been dyed different colors. She said there was red, blue, yellow, and green sugar water, and that the ants back sides would turn whatever color they drank. I'm wanting to try it but I'm not so good at macro shots. That would be such a cool thing to see firsthand and capture photographically.

The armor on those ants are amazing. Looks like Daedric armor from the game Skyrim :)
images

I love those!

My oldest daughter (12) said that in her science class, the teacher showed them images of ants drinking sugar water that had been dyed different colors. She said there was red, blue, yellow, and green sugar water, and that the ants back sides would turn whatever color they drank. I'm wanting to try it but I'm not so good at macro shots. That would be such a cool thing to see firsthand and capture photographically.

Beautiful!

The armor on those ants are amazing. Looks like Daedric armor from the game Skyrim :)
images

Thanks for the comments, groan, 2WheelPoto, Mommy medic.

groan - :D

Mommy medic - i never bait though.

I always enjoy seeing your work. These are well taken.

is the first picture real? I mean the ants in it? Cool! I am glad I can see all of this creatures in such a close way. Thanks, guys!
You haven't revealed the lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back