Any Advice

djc1026

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm relatively new to photography, taken as a serious hobby that is. It's sort of a natural progression of my other hobby, saltwater aquaria. I'm in the process of upgrading my camera, although I'm not taking the plunge to DSLR....yet.

This is some of what I've done with a basic point 'n' shoot Kodak C340:

100_0906.jpg

100_0861.jpg

100_0828.jpg

100_0783.jpg

100_0777.jpg

100_0746.jpg

100_0920.jpg

The last pic is the type I have the most difficulty with...primarily the limits of the camera, I believe. One of the many challenges is shooting through glass and moving water, with moving objects under over 500 watts of 12,000K lighting.

Thanks for looking.

Dave

Sorry, mainly looking for composition and aesthetics type input, others welcome, but those are my focus.

Dave

would be easier if you picked one photograph for us to critique so you could get a full critique on that one photograph. the subect matter is nice. the 5th one does nothing for me though. the second and third pic are to oblurry for me. the 4th and 6th one are great in my opinion if only taken with a more clear camera. the quality is jsut very low. colors are great. liek the last one too if it wasnt surrounded in black. i say time to invest in a new camera!!

Thanks for the input. I realized the quantity of pics might be a problem for this forum. Excuse the error, as I find my way around here. I've read the rules and the mods can move this thread, delete it or close it.

Dave

Most reactions

Back