What's new

Any interest in this type of picture around here?

TheMightyGoat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Looking at it in editing I should've taken the picture with greater depth of field and the focus a bit closer to the foreground. But, I've already cleared the sink.

I'm just wondering if there's any appreciation for the vaguely macabre around this place. What do people think?

P1030998d.jpg
 
I'm just wondering if there's any appreciation for the vaguely macabre around this place. What do people think?

I'm more a fan of overtly macabre, but vaguely macabre works for me too. ;)

I agree with your comments on the focus & DOF. I think the red could be a little darker too...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom