What's new

Any Number of Things.

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
6221061097_9ca696acaa_z.jpg






2.
6221061217_d009c3c739_z.jpg








3.
6221060035_e67e94b96c_z.jpg
 
#1 I can't stop staring at that bloody picture o_o
#2 The lighting on the 411 bothers me
#2 Love it. What is that?




Jeweler is the worst photographer in TPF history.
 
#3 has me mesmerized!! The dark colored swirl in the middle of the orange just keeps my attention...=) Nice shot!
 
What about the lighting bothers you, Tevo?

3 is a big O
 
Interesting shots! I love #1.. that is gorgeous!

#2.. that is wild.. the lighting is curious.

#3 is nice.. highly reflective... did you saturate it, or change hue at all? Clue us in as to what the name is, that the "o" is in? Do you have a shot of that with less crop.. I would love to see it!
 
I guess there are some things I will just never understand.

As far as abstract weird stuff, I guess they work okay. The first one seems a bit soft to me, but it keeps making my eyes wonder around it looking for a subject so maybe that's what you were going for.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom