shingfan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 569 Reaction score 0 Location Toroto, ON Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 15, 2007 #2 image a little too small.......hard to check the details?
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Welcome. The thumbnail you have displayed, is too small to really see...and I can't see it when I click on the link.
Welcome. The thumbnail you have displayed, is too small to really see...and I can't see it when I click on the link.
M Mikeserver TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2006 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location California, USA Feb 17, 2007 #4 Small pic...but I alreay found main subject is somewhat out focus...