Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few from last season in between all the rain we had

313639527_qCqFG-L.jpg

313641180_vrcA2-L.jpg

308711893_33hHx-L.jpg

308715388_aF6HD-L.jpg

309296096_Maf7R-L.jpg

those are awsome i wish i could shoot some cricket but well i live in america and well you get the picture

Wow... I'd love to shoot a Cricket match sometime... I live in America too, but maybe some day. These are really sharp too. I'd have never guessed that you used a 2X converter on them either. Really well done and thanks for sharing!

Wow... I'd love to shoot a Cricket match sometime... I live in America too, but maybe some day. These are really sharp too. I'd have never guessed that you used a 2X converter on them either. Really well done and thanks for sharing!

Thank's, the 300F2.8L works great with a 2X i would never use it on a zoom lens though, on a Canon forum there was an American that said there was cricket near him is there any places near you with lots of English living you may find some there, i have also read that baseball is derived from cricket

I have to be brutally honest here about your cricket shots.

1. I have never understood the rules of the game.

2. As an American I have always found cricket to be very boring to watch.

3. Those are some fantastic shots that have me completely rethinking the whole cricket thing. :thumbup: :D Outstanding action photos.

p.s. Would #3 be a wicked googly? :confused:

I have to be brutally honest here about your cricket shots.

1. I have never understood the rules of the game.

2. As an American I have always found cricket to be very boring to watch.

3. Those are some fantastic shots that have me completely rethinking the whole cricket thing. :thumbup: :D Outstanding action photos.

p.s. Would #3 be a wicked googly? :confused:

Thank's, it can get boring now and again but it is very relaxing to shoot and watch, they also wear fancy dress on some days (Bay Watch)
85135368_iMyRe-L.jpg

the facial expressions in the first shots are so ridiculously funny XD.. shots look great

Most reactions

Back