Anyone have any brand suggestions for tablets

stone_family3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
for a tablet to use with photoshop. Something that I can draw on instead of using my touch pad? I'd like to keep it under $150 if possible. It doesn't have to be uber big, I'm just tired of my hands cramping up trying to add color to my photos.

Go to BestBuy and pick up any Wacom tablet. They're phenomenal

But you are going to get what you pay for with them. I have been using a wacom tablet actually own 3 of them. BE sure to read the pressure points. The more PPI (Pixels per Inch) you find the more detailed and easier it is going to be to use. Hope that helps. You can kind of comapre it to saying using a very sharp pencil versus using a piece of sidewalk chalk. Now that difference is not going to be no ware near that different, but the difference will be noticeable.

But, the OP will still get more for their money by getting a Wacom than they will if the get a different brand.

Personally I wouldn't get anything less capable or smaller than the Intuos 4 Medium, but they cost twice the OP's budget.

Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch. 99.00 at Best Buy. I love mine when editing.

p!nK

I also have a Wacom Bamboo. Its a few years old now but I love it to death & don't know what I'd do without it sometimes.

Yeah I was just looking at the Bamboo pen and touch at our exchange. It's like $85 and comes with PSE 7, and Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0.

Each of those programs cost more then the package itself, so I think it's a pretty good deal.

Most reactions

Back