What's new

Anyone planning a stop motion of Lunar Eclipse?

mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
2,014
Reaction score
414
Location
Bowling Green, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering... it is supposed to be all clouds with a bit of rain here so I probably wont even be able to see it. The eclipse is supposed to last over an hour though and should make a really cool stop motion video.
 
I agree that would look incredible. Would love to see someone do this!
 
I hadn't thought of it, but not a bad idea! It's been cloudy here , but if it clears up maybe I'll give this a whirl.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom