Anyone want to play with my bird ??

Here is a quick edit. :) Bumped up the contrast a tiny bit. Removed a little noise. And a simulated bi-colour filter. Vignette added. And the black borders top & bottom. And obvious crop.
4jw5ys.jpg

This looks great, would this be possible to create in 'GIMP' i can't find bi colour anywhere?

Here's my bird.

Caught it after I just bought the D90. It was my 35th picture taken with it.
Who wants to play with this bird and make it look better, and remove the power lines around him?

BTW.... my bird is bigger :lol:

Here's my bird.

Caught it after I just bought the D90. It was my 35th picture taken with it.
Who wants to play with this bird and make it look better, and remove the power lines around him?

BTW.... my bird is bigger :lol:

Not sure if it is any better. Larger file sizes make for better edits.

1144864872_hR5Qr-L-2 by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

I do not even want to list everything I did to this photo. I tried to keep the halo'ing and noise to a minimum. More could be done with CS5 but I did not want to get that involved.

p!nK

Thanks Pink.That doesn't look bad. The original image is 2144x1424, but I don't know how to post it.
Smug Mug limits the size. What would you recommend?

Thanks Pink.That doesn't look bad. The original image is 2144x1424, but I don't know how to post it.
Smug Mug limits the size. What would you recommend?

If you use flickr, we can click on the photo, then choose to view the original size, then download that image. Make a world of difference when working with an underexposed photo.

p!nK

Hmmm, maybe it is a flickr PRO thing- but I have the option of posting the original....

DSC_9344ww by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

If you click on the yellow bar it should blow it up to full size, and that is what you want for editing.

p!nK

Hank (or Henrietta) Hawk returned a little later.... Managed to get close enough for a nice fence shot...

Rick

5318856634_d856259f9e_b.jpg

^That one's great. Maybe a little more space on the left (the area where it's looking).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back