Apparently my road is a race track 🤦‍♂️

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was watching tv the other night in the living room, you know...just chilling.

Out of nowhere this car flew by probably going over 100mph in a 40mph zone. I went back onto my security cameras to check the footage and the camera doesn't do it justice due to the slower framerate but man this guy was moving!

If I saved all the footage of morons on the road from my dash cam I'd fill up my 2TB hard drive very quickly.

I would not like that at all! :( He's going to regret his speed if he takes out a large animal one of these days. It will kill the animal and damage his car.

Jerk.

I would not like that at all! :( He's going to regret his speed if he takes out a large animal one of these days. It will kill the animal and damage his car.

Jerk.

I live in a long straight road so in the summer nights sometimes its the perfect drag strip. I've seen cars side by side racing down my road, motorcycles hitting probably 150mph. People walk, walk their dogs, parents with their kids, bicyclists, joggers. I often walk on this road myself.

These people have no regard for others.

Unfortunately my town chose to defund the police department so there is no enforcement of speed limits. The town put up a digital speed trap thing and every time, someone takes it out.

It's pretty crazy.

There’s a road in our town where people like to speed (we’re talking 45/50 in a 25, not 100 yikes). Ever since the Waze app launched it’s become a cut through from our street out to the parkway. To frustrate the speeders some of the residents park along the road staggered on either. Side so people are forced to go slow and go around the parked cars. The first thing I taught my daughter when teaching her to drive was to avoid that street at all times.

I live in a long straight road so in the summer nights sometimes its the perfect drag strip. I've seen cars side by side racing down my road, motorcycles hitting probably 150mph. People walk, walk their dogs, parents with their kids, bicyclists, joggers. I often walk on this road myself.

These people have no regard for others.

Unfortunately my town chose to defund the police department so there is no enforcement of speed limits. The town put up a digital speed trap thing and every time, someone takes it out.

It's pretty crazy.
In these times, being someone who bikes a lot, there's almost zero regard for our rights on the road. I was almost killed twice in one day last summer, by irresponsible idiots like the one in your video. Thank God for bike lanes, but most cities never provide us with bike lanes. It's dangerous stuff, biking 30km a day, in a big city.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back