spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #1 some shots of an apple 1. 2. 3.
LongDucDong TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2007 Messages 393 Reaction score 1 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #2 Great lighting! I prefer #1 personally... The water droplets really add to the image. Well done!
A adam_burdett TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2007 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #3 i want an apple now. great shots i like the 2nd one
pacereve TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2006 Messages 265 Reaction score 0 Location Vernon B.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #4 Ace! I love #1 by far! I would have like to, though, see a tad of reflection of the apple on the surface like in #3.
Ace! I love #1 by far! I would have like to, though, see a tad of reflection of the apple on the surface like in #3.
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Well then I'll have to reshoot it.. I used a mirror in the third one ;-)
pacereve TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2006 Messages 265 Reaction score 0 Location Vernon B.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #6 Hey, the mirror is a good idea, I never though of that. I'll have to remember that. But yeah, definately reshoot #1 with the mirror. It's great as is but that refection, personally, would blow it out of the water.
Hey, the mirror is a good idea, I never though of that. I'll have to remember that. But yeah, definately reshoot #1 with the mirror. It's great as is but that refection, personally, would blow it out of the water.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2007 #7 Wow! I like the 3rd shot definitely!
inneist TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2005 Messages 736 Reaction score 0 Location 59.1N / 18.3E Feb 1, 2007 #8 The waterdrops really add much to the apple. Hey, you love taking fruit shots, don't you?