Applying for High School Yearbook

Alright im back with my Favorite 3 shots what do you guys think?

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Aside from entering these picture's we also have to write and essay and answer a few other questions so its not going to be easy but I will let you guys know if I get in or not.
Thanks for all the help
Red

Pix 1 Crop out empty space on right. Lighten shadows a little.
Pix 2 Crop out arm and leg on left, part of foreground and empty space on right.
Pix 3 Crop out figure on left and emptyspace on right. Lighten shadows slightly.
When pictures are printed for the yearbook contrast will increase and the shadows will turn solid black with no detail visible in them.

I really like those! That is what you would see in a yearbook, and those would be great Photos for the yearbook!

Ok just to post it up. My Yearbook teacher just got a brand spankin new Canon 20D with a 300-500 Stabilized f/4 something lens, and a few L lenses (she is also the photography teacher). She says next year, she wants to make me the "official heavy duty yearbook photographer" and that since I already own a Canon SLR, she'll let me borrow the 20D and all her lenses for weekends where there are school events to shoot. She also says that I'd be the only one in the class that could even touch that camera.

This means that:

A) on weekends with school events, I can take some really amazing photos, school related or not.

and

B) I'll contribute some amazing shots to my yearbook.

I'm so excited!

Ok just to post it up. My Yearbook teacher just got a brand spankin new Canon 20D with a 300-500 Stabilized f/4 something lens, and a few L lenses (she is also the photography teacher). She says next year, she wants to make me the "official heavy duty yearbook photographer" and that since I already own a Canon SLR, she'll let me borrow the 20D and all her lenses for weekends where there are school events to shoot. She also says that I'd be the only one in the class that could even touch that camera.

This means that:

A) on weekends with school events, I can take some really amazing photos, school related or not.

and

B) I'll contribute some amazing shots to my yearbook.

I'm so excited!

I'm jealous.

On a slight side note, here are some photos I took this year for my high school's yearbook.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=875921#post875921

Most reactions

Back