April Cats

P5080123.jpg

Whoa, that's QUITE a collection of photos of city cats. I assume they are not anyone's pets? They are kind of "wild" in the city?

You captured quite many different situations in which you found the cats, and in all sorts of light. I really like each and every photo of yours here.

What is your task, why are you so interested in those cats?

I get it. I do this too, take shots of the ferals. Why not? Cats are living, breathing, walking art. I could never get tired of taking shots of them in or out of the wild. Those are great. I particularly like the one of the kitten climbing up the wall to the black cat. If ever a photo needed an LOL cat caption, that one is definitely it!

Nice shots!

There are many street cats in Hong Kong.
It is not my goal to change those who doesn't like cats.
What we should do to respect them, not to hurt them.
We can live together peacefully.

You have some really nice shots. It's amazing the cats didn't mind you getting so close. The strays where I am aren't so friendly.

Though I guess if you have food any stray would be your friend.

Very nice!

I'm with JasonLambert, not a fan of cats personally but... you have some amazing shots. Great series!

Hi,

That's a pretty impressive collection of cat photographs, some of them made me laugh.

The silhouette against the blue and white background for me stands out as a photograph, the remaining are fun and well exposed but strike me as more fun with your camera than seeking to capture that 'head turning' image.

Steve

Yep, not a cat fan either, but most of these shots are just superb. Nice job !

Wow, thanks for sharing those. Very diverse showing.

too many to keep track of that I like...lol Nice shots :)

Awesome shots :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back