Arches National Park and Capitol Reef

m1a1fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,

I just returned from my vacation to Arches National Park and Capitol Reef National Park in Utah. I took over 800 pictures and have only had the chance to process two of them. Anyway, I thought I'd share the two that I did process.

If you haven't been to Arches National Park, I suggest you pack up and get your butt out there (before it gets to hot). It's truly an incredible experience hiking around the park and playing around the Arches. :mrgreen:

As always, comments are welcome :D

#1 Turret Arch - Arches National Park

TurretArchToWeb.jpg

#2 Old Wagon - Capitol Reef National Park

WagonPicture.jpg

oh wow these pictures are breath taking....I need to visit Utah....great shot.

Awesome shots!
Southern Utah is awesome.
I've been to Arches, Powell, Zion, Bryce, Canyonlands and Moab... all awesome areas.

Awesome shots!
Southern Utah is awesome.
I've been to Arches, Powell, Zion, Bryce, Canyonlands and Moab... all awesome areas.

Thanks-

We had a great time. Zion and Bryce are next (next spring hopefully). We were going to go this fall but decided to head out to Vermont instead.

I love Utah, here's a shot from Canyonlands:

DSC_0289.jpg

Cool shots... good comps. I have lived in northern UT for almost two years and I haven't been down there yet! Planning to go this summer, can't wait.

Nice captures. I especially like the moon included in the 2nd shot.

I love Utah, here's a shot from Canyonlands:

DSC_0289.jpg

Nice capture and I'm regretting not getting over to Canyonlands NP. We were going to get over there after Dead Horse State Park but the winds were terrible and after getting sandblasted for over two hours at Dead Horse it was time to head back for a beer.

Looking forward to seeing more of your trip.

I'm going next month.

After seeing your other work here on TPF, I look forward to seeing what you come back with.

Cool shots... good comps. I have lived in northern UT for almost two years and I haven't been down there yet! Planning to go this summer, can't wait.

Thanks for the comment. Man, I wish I lived in the Utah, Northern Arizona area. I'd be out there all the time.

Nice captures. I especially like the moon included in the 2nd shot.

Thanks for the comment.

Nice shots. BTW - Zion is one of my favorite places. I can't wait to ge back there this fall.

Thanks! I think I'll get to Zion and Bryce in the spring of 09.

I had a 16x24 of the Turret Arch shot done on Metallic Paper from Mpix and it looks great.

Hey m1a1fan.
It looks like your photo's have been removed. Just wondering if you could re-post them? I'd love to see them since I'm heading down there this summer. :wink:

Most reactions

Back