Are you seriously that stupid?

I am seriously disappointed at the lack of drama in this thread. How come your all acting like grown ups? :greenpbl: Oh well I guess I can go watch The Young & The Restless.

I am seriously disappointed at the lack of drama in this thread. How come your all acting like grown ups? :greenpbl: Oh well I guess I can go watch The Young & The Restless.
i'm sorry, everytime you post now, I just see your "sexy librarian" self-portrait instead of words. Kinda how garfield looks at objects and sees cheeseburgers or lasagna instead :lmao:

Trolling%20Lines.JPG

I troll harder than anyone else here.

It amazes me as well. People will post anything and everything on facebook then complain when someone "lurks" their page. If you don't want lurkers, turn it to private. done.

this is what I did. Photo albums are only accessible to friends. :thumbup:

*sigh* I could drop trow and run around with my wang flailing about, but I see how that helps us to accomplish anything at this point in time.

What I meant was that if I would post my photos on FB, I would no longer own the rights to the images, .

...and what you really mean is "If you post your fotos to facebook, you would no longer have control of the images use." :er:

*sigh* I could drop trow and run around with my wang flailing about, but I see how that helps us to accomplish anything at this point in time.

Whoa......., your trolling with live bait!! Risky maneuver! lol

:hail:

Are you seriously that stupid? If you own/run a photography business and you post your images on FACEBOOK you do NOT own the copyrights, all the images uploaded to facebook are free to SAVE TO MY PICTURES by anybody that pleases to do so. You do not own any copyrights, do you not read the fine print at the bottom of the page before uploading?
Talk about the pan calling the kettle black. None of what you state here is accurate.

How so? If you post your images, somebody else saves them and takes them. In no way can you sue them for stealing your photos due to the fact that you don't own them. You may have the originals but if they took them from facebook, nobody owns them, facebook does.

Bram - the question still comes back to ... "who's stupid here?"

Your comment is that you want to sue ... if you really cared a rats ass about the stuff that you are putting on facebook, you would make a really large water mark on the photo and make the opaque very low. Also, in the metadata of the picture - you would copy right and put all of your information in the metadata.

But eh .... it's not every one else's job to protect your belongings, but YOURS!

My Mistake!! Wrong thread! LOL :lmao:
I'll have to find it.

There was a guy who was complaining about somebody taking his photos from FB and saving them without him paying the OP.
The OP claims he had all the copyrights to the photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back