Arlington National Cemetery....

coastietech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The wife and I went to DC this last Fri and Sat. All the history and memorials truly made me feel proud to be an American. The first place we visited was Arlington Cemetery and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Here are some of the pictures I took while there. Hopefully they do this place and the soldiers there justice.

ArlingtonCemetery5-4-2007-12copy.jpg

ArlingtonCemetery5-4-2007-16copy.jpg

ArlingtonCemetery5-4-2007-20copy.jpg

ArlingtonCemetery5-4-2007-27copy.jpg

ArlingtonCemetery5-4-2007-28copy.jpg

I was there a few weeks ago. Did a good job getting shots of the guards without a bunch of people in them. Pretty impressive place.

Your Guards shots are very good - as OFG said, it's difficult sometimes to get pics of the guards without a lot of tourists in the background. You did well.

I went to take some pics at my local cemetery the other day but when i got there i saw the people at their families and friends graves and felt like i shouldnt be taking pictures there. Got a few cool shots that i havent developed yet but maybe ill go back soon.

I love going to that Cemetery. Its emotionally moving and great for practicing DOF.

Hi everyone. I'm in search of Tomb pictures/video from 1993-1996. Can anyone give me some insight as to which forum I should post? I was at The Tomb during those dates and don't have that many pictures of myself. I keep in touch with many of the guys I served with, so any pictures I get, I will pass on to who's in them. (I don't have ANY video of my time at The Tomb)

I'd also appreciate any suggestions as to where I can look outside of TPF.

Thank you in advance, Matt M.

Most reactions

Back