What's new

Around Campus

Sleepy_Sentry

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
1
Location
Berlin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these around my college campus yesterday. What do you think?

1.
4020576333_260744ef3a.jpg


2.
4020576193_0b723e0075.jpg


3.
4021335204_ca729793bb.jpg


4.
4020575903_ef848ae6ef.jpg
 
I like them, the flower shot is out of place with the rest. Also the first image would benefit without the upper left sky being blocked off.
 
I like them, the flower shot is out of place with the rest. Also the first image would benefit without the upper left sky being blocked off.

You're right about the sky, but unfortunately, there was no other way to photograph the tower without including that building.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom