What's new

Around Edinburgh

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went a little photoshop happy. :)

1.
edinburghnew.jpg


2.
edinburghnew2.jpg


3.
edinburghnew3.jpg


4.
edinburghnew4.jpg


5.
edinburghnew5.jpg


6.
edinburghnew6.jpg
 
I like it. I love how you added the shadowing for a border... very sweet. The desat is all nice. Great Job
 
Thanks! :)
 
1 and 4 are my favorite. You did a nice job capturing the "feel" of your city, which I think is a great accomplishment. Good job.
 
Very nice! A beautiful city and you have captured it well.
 
And I am all taken in by the wide angle photo of the castle and ramparts (i.e. the last), which does not say I didn't like the others, too. Only do I like that one best! :D But it feels tilted ... is it? Like everyone's got to fall off on the left. Or are the ramparts this inclined (I no longer remember).

Nice play with the partial desaturation. Personally, I am not that big a fan of vignetting, but that is just me...
 
I'm glad you did, they look great. That type of effect works great on these shots.
 
I love 1, 4 and 6. They show the feel of the city well. I passed through Edinburgh on a coach many years ago. It looked amazing and I just wish I'd had time to explore. It's an amazing city seems very laid back and relaxed. Maybe one day I'll get to go there and explore.
 
i love edinburgh and i love these shots. i really appreciate you taking the road less traveled and desaturating instead of trying to over saturate your colors to the point where they look almost neon. i wish i could go back to scotland!
 
Wow, Thanks for sharing these shots. Wish I could be there. I love your desaturation look as well. It brings a nice mood to the photos. Best of luck and happy shooting.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom